Ask an Atheist with Sam Mulvey

You can't use the built in player: download the episode.

News Zero Two

Watch the Video!

Join Mike, Nick, and Sam as we discuss the incredible amount of news going on in atheism this month, as well as an update on our discussion of the Secular Coalition for America.

About the Author: Sam Mulvey

Sam Mulvey is a producer and the technical brain behind Ask an Atheist. He is a collector of vinegar varieties, vintage computers, antique radios, and propaganda.

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Robert Madewell

Trolling is also a fishing method that involves dragging a lure behind a moving boat (usually in large reservoirs). The analogy to internet trolling is that the troll drags a controversial comment through a chat room to see if anything will bite it.


The Extra-terrestrial embassy you referenced in this episode, a citizen’s initiative brought by Jeff Peckman, was roundly defeated when it came to the popular vote. Something like 80% of the voters voted against it. The other 20%? Well, every town has its share of crazy. But there is not now an actual alien welcoming committee in the city of Denver, and it’s highly unlikely there will be. Since I don’t live in Denver proper, I didn’t vote in that particular election, but believe me, I was watching closely. I would have been ashamed of my metro area if it had… Read more »


And the previous comment should have been on this week’s show…I didn’t realize the comment link was at the top of the entry rather than the bottom.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x