Generalissimo Sam gives his post-battle report from the War on Xmas alongside Dan and Josh. They discuss bird deaths, Trump, the Graham family, and vigilante justice for priest sex abuse victims.
- Nativity Mary stolen from WA State Capitol lawn
- Trump rants against windmills
- French teen kills priest who abused 3 generations of his family
- Christianity Today publishes op-ed calling for Trump’s removal; Graham family responds
- Christian Post editor resigns in wake of pro-Trump editorial
SUBJECT: William Tell’s Tactical Taint Tanner
Hello, I just wanted to say that I like what you’re doing with the show, and I hope you keep doing it. Even if you occasionally go on tangents that can be quite confusing, for those who have missed some crucial details. Happy orbital period index increment to you all. -Odd from Norway
Hey Sam, I recently saw that you follow one of my favourite authors on Twitter, John Scalzi. What are your other favourite authors— maybe there are more similarities? -Aubrey from Illinois
[Those of you] from Christian families, how do you deal with them? I mean, I can easily respect church ceremonies–if I attend, it’s because I choose to, so I have to respect it–but I can’t really choose to stay home and watch Hair on DVD – I either mess up my day and mood, being a fake dummy with everyone else or I mess their mood simply by not being “present”. How is it for you?