Sam, Becky, and Becca talk about some reasonable moves by the Australian government regarding vaccines, some unreasonable actions taken by a Catholic school against a child battling cancer, and the American Humanist Association’s about the National Day of Reason with legislative associate Matthew Bulger. Also: Sam is a clone.
- National Day of Reason website
- American Humanist Association NDOR Press Release
- House Resolution 228 text
- University of Florida freethought groups’ letter asking for removal of biblical quote on university building
- Some news stories about the child battling cancer getting kicked out of Catholic middle school
- Aussie gov’t ending religious exemptions for childhood vaccinations
- Belle Gibson admits to faking natural cancer cure