Sam, Becky, and Dave lament bodyslammer creationists and racially and religiously motivated mass transit stabbings. Then we’re back with Ranjan to debrief the Pro-Truth Pledge and discuss presidential politics.
- Portland Man Fatally Stabs Train Passengers
- Body-slamming newly elected MT congressman hates retirement
- FBI Director James Comey Fired
- Special Prosecutor Selected to Investigate Russian Interference or Collusion
- Trump Receives Highest Saudi Civilian Honor, Dances
There’s not been a year in my lifetime in which Freedom of the Press in the US has been more relevant to me, nor one in which I feared for that freedom more. Support responsible journalism and fact-checking, and fight against misinformation and “alternative facts”!!
Jim from Facebook
Another great episode just to let you know as a long time listener i am happy with the recent turn towards discussing politics.
Jeremy from Facebook