Sam speaks with guest Faye who recounts the moment that percipitated her departure from high school Mormon seminary class, Dan explains slime eels, Becky verifies that there are ways to be an atheist apart from Humanist, and Colby asks about the Scopes Monkey Trial and offers her perspective on art.
- Phoenix atheist’s car vandalized
- Iowa atheist gives invocation despite death threat
- Trump gives transparent border wall comments
- Candid pic features Evangelicals laying prayerful hands on bowed Trump
- Slime eel spill causes havoc on Oregon’s Hwy 101
- Darrow monument unveiled in Monkey Trial town
- Arkansas being sued over new abortion laws
Now, while I haven’t heard all of your podcasts (I am working on it, though) I think you have the impression that (using my terms) that the only type of Atheist is a Humanist-Atheist. I am _not_ a humanist Atheist. Rather I consider myself to be an Objectivist-Atheist. I think you may need to address this oversight, eventually.
Kevin from The Internet