Becky, Bridget, and Wes do math for Creationists and some Republicans. We also highlight some of Trump’s atrocious comments to the Boy Scouts of America, ponder pudding, and celebrate health boards who do the right thing to protect women’s health.
- Was there life on Mars 1000 years ago? Hint: No.
- Trump underestimates healthcare premiums
- Creepy reality show star blathers to thousands of teen boys about sex yachts and New York hotties
- Trump supporters angered by pudding
- King County, WA requires disclaimers on faith-based crisis pregnancy centers
- Ark Park squanders tax incentives by selling itself to itself
- Saudi authorities question woman daring to wear miniskirt and crop top in public
- Mayor threatens In-God-We-Trust critic with arrest for email contact