Sam puts on his tinfoil hat while Wes and Meredith stand agast discussing politics, neologisms, anti-medicine churches, and religious bigotry.
You supported the March for Science. Now what? This Friday, July 27 at 7pm, Susan Gerbic will be explaining why the answer is to join her project, Guerrilla Skepticism on Wikipedia (GSoW), and why improving the pages for Science and Scientific Skepticism on the 10th most popular website improves education world-wide. Meet Susan and the crew from Ask An Atheist at 734 Pacific Ave. Feel free to bring snacks, or come a bit early and enjoy dinner at one of the many neighboring establishments. With thanks to Humanists of Washington and 733 Arts for making this event possible. Again, that’s this Friday, July 27th, 7pm at 734 Pacific Ave.
- Religous couple from Oregon heading to jail for baby’s death.
- Ninth circuit court denies Trump’s transgender military ban again.
- Reward offered for info on arsons at Thurston County Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall locations.
- Trump learns a new word.
- Trump fist bumps Turkish president becase he “does things the right way.”
- Man threatens to sue to remove gay pride flags from courthouse.
- Pastor sends letter to churchgoers revoking their memberships.
- GOP Rep Jason Lewis is a bigot who says horrible things.
- Judge rules against Catholic Social Services for discriminating against potential adoptive gay parents.