Sam rejoins the show with Dave and Wes for an episode to talk about his fears regarding church shootings, whether or not he crossed the line with a joke, how much he dislikes the “sports-ball” joke, and his complex relationship with pizza.
Humanists of Washington and Seattle Atheists, along with the University Unitarian Humanists, cordially invite freethinkers and their families and friends from Seattle and beyond to celebrate the coming winter solstice with our annual Solstice Potluck!
Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
University Unitarian Church, 6556 35th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA
Children are a welcome and essential part of this celebration! We’ll have some craft activities for them and welcome teens who wish to help facilitate and assist with this. This year we are encouraging attendees to bring new socks to donate to Treehouse, an organization benefiting foster youth in the greater Seattle area, and feminine hygiene products to benefit women and girls at Cascade Women’s Program, Hammond House women’s program, and Hopelink.
- Sayfullo Saipov charged with terrorism in NYC truck attack
- Texas church shooting leaves scores dead and injured
- Republicans sneak Johnson Amendment repeal at the end of 400-page tax bill
- Papa Johns CEO rebuffs Nazi pizza enthusiasts
- Russian-sponsored ad equated Clinton with Satan
- EPA chief justifies scientist firings with Bible verse; hires Randian mutant who praises health benefits of dirty air