Sam, Dan, and Wes interview David Fitzgerald and Dana Fredsti on their forthcoming book Time Shards and other geeky things. Sam rants about net neutrality, and the gang puzzles over a flat-earth cosmonaut who aspires to reach the “atmosflat.”
The video Sam took is available on YouTube.
- Flat-Earther’s homespun rocket launch delayed, again.
- Anti-fingerprint evangelical bus driver wins unemployment compensation
- Sam rants about net neutrality.
I love that the mp3 files for each episode are all prefaced with AAA. I know what it stands for, but it makes it seem like the website is absolutely terrified of its bandwidth cap. That is all.
(A different) Sam from The Internet
- Ask an Atheist Has A New Domain Name: atheist.radio
- Humanists of Washington and Seattle Atheists, along with the University Unitarian Humanists, cordially invite freethinkers and their families and friends from Seattle and beyond to celebrate the coming winter solstice with our annual Solstice Potluck! Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM University Unitarian Church, 6556 35th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA. Children are a welcome and essential part of this celebration! We’ll have some craft activities for them and welcome teens who wish to help facilitate and assist with this. This year we are encouraging attendees to bring new socks to donate to Treehouse, an organization benefiting foster youth in the greater Seattle area, and feminine hygiene products to benefit women and girls at Cascade Women’s Program, Hammond House women’s program, and Hopelink.
- The crew and co-hosts of Ask An Atheist will be special guests at the Tri-City Freethinkers’ Solstice Celebration! We’ll update about our plans as they unfold, but expect the full production team, including Sam Mulvey, Rebecca Friedman, Meredith Taylor, Wes Bonetti, and regular host Josh. More info is found by joining the Tricity Freethinkers at meetup.com or at tricityfreethinkers.org