The modern political landscape looks like an Orwellian comedy, or at least Sam thinks so. Josh and Tom sit at the table to discuss Saudi Arabia and Canada, the works of Winston Churchill, and reactions to the ridiculousness of “Religious Liberty” from a Presidential standpoint.
- Alex Jones Booted From Social Media
- Saudi-Canada Relationship Deteriorates over Badawi Family
- Texas Governor Doubles Down on Fake Churchill Quote
- Baptist Leader Questions Sessions’ RLTF
- Muslim Advocates Decry Sessions’ RLTF
- Gay Couple Denied Marriage License in New York
What religion is your cat?
Camilo from Colombia
I would like to know why being a atheist is a practical thing to do. Im very curios as to why anyone would pick not believing in “god” but choose to believe so strongly in science.I want to know what it is that atheism offers that is so much better than what “Christianity” provides in the “end” which is living with “god” in “heaven” for eternity.
Shayla from The Internet