Becky, Justin, and Luke dissect good and bad legislation at municipal and state levels, comment on the national “emergency,” and warn about our Jenga-tower social discourse. We also celebrate the human ingenuity that brought us 15 years of Opportunity.
- Trump declares National Emergency that he didn’t really need to
- Extreme vaccination social media posts linked to Russian propaganda machine
- Portland mulls adding atheist protections to civil rights law
- Wyoming lawmakers cite Jesus, opposition to transgender healthcare as reasons to maintain death penalty
- Kansas bills characterize homosexuality as mythology, secular humanist religion
Why are smart people religious? Seriously, I don’t get it. Mike from New Zealand