Sam and Tom welcome newcomer Justin to the show to give some post-election perspective, celebrate secular moves in Greece and Scotland, and debunk some myths about kitties and Halloween.
- Record number of openly secular candidates voted into office
- Alabama voters approve 10 Commandments constitutional amendment
- Trump‘s AG replacement wants biblical judges
- Scotland mandates LGBTI inclusion across curriculum
- Greece to replace state-paid priests with secular public servants
Hey, I’ve heard for years now that animal shelters won’t adopt out black cats around Halloween ‘cuz of the fear they’d be sacrificed in pagan rituals. Is there any truth to this, or is it just like the satanic panic of the 80s? -Bradford from Utah