Rebecca Vitsmun returns with an update from the Humanist Disaster Recovery Team‘s most recent deployment. Sam, Becky, and Jeremy discuss pride, politics, and fastidious airline passengers who can’t use religion to discriminate. Lemon chicken and atheistic love factor in, as well.
- White House reporters told not to report on rules for not reporting; bring sketch artist
- Montreal Catholic Church workers barred from alone-time with kids, vulnerable adults
- Court rules against religious men wanting gender-segretated seating on El Al flights
- Jewish LGBTQ women banned from Chicago Dyke March for Jewish star rainbow flag
- Turkish LGBTQ activists in Istanbul march in defiance of ban
What is lemon chicken? I like chicken: French and American Chinese Food “lemon chicken” but what is YOUR lemon chicken like Sam?
MadCat from Twitter
I have been a longtime listener, and I’m happy that I can help support the show via patreon. You were one of the first atheists that I listened to when I ‘deconverted’, and I have been grateful for your presence over they years. There is little more that I can do to help “Ask an Atheist” aside from add my voice to the chorus of support for you. I sincerely hope that your situation improves, and I will continue my support as long as I can.
The second thing: How do I find a humanist celebrant in Seattle? I’m an atheist who is going heartfirst into a marriage, but my head is demanding that I *keep* *religion* *out* of our wedding.
Keep up the great work, and keep kicking butt and taking names.
Colin from Seattle