Becky, Josh, and Meredith decline to pray for Hurricane victims, say grace before meals, or insist on the pledge of allegiance. Instead, we laugh at a scepter-bearing Prophetess and bemoan politicians’ calls for godly intercession. Also: don’t marry your laptop.
- Politicians Gov Rick Scott (FL), Columbus (GA) Mayor Teresa Tomlinson, Jacksonville (FL) Mayor Lenny ask for Irma prayer
- Atlanta Journal Constitution misrepresents “atheist prayers” with clickbait headline
- Conservative outlets freaking out over supposed liberal-ordered hit on Mar-A-Lago
- Christian prophetess acts like Gandalf
- Limbaugh evacuates with tail between legs
- Trump sides with churches requesting FEMA $
- American Atheists warns AR superintendents against motto posters; Sup orders AA to repent and accept Jesus
- VA DoC hates Humanist nipples
- Belfast Mayor skips grace before meal
- Over half in UK non-religious
- Man sues AL to recognize marriage to laptop
I knew I hadn’t listened in awhile, but when did Sam stop being the main host?
AtheistTalk from Twitter
1. Trump can take his wall and choke on it! 2. Kick[-butt] Podcast Becky, Josh, and Autumn!
Corey from The Internet