Becky, Josh, and Dan celebrate Roy Moore’s election loss, Sam speaks with official horse correspondent Kristi for some equine analysis, we repeat 7 CDC no-no words on air, marvel at Kim Jong Un’s purported ability to control extreme weather, and laugh, for science, with Dan.
- Roy Moore’s wife Kayla tries to defend family against racism by racistly invoking black appointee & Jewish lawyer
- Roy Moore’s campaign manager dumbfounded after learning elected officials needn’t swear on Bible
- Roy Moore rides to polling place atop Sassy the Horse in reprise of primary PR stunt
- Horse Twitter erupts in ridicule of Moore
- Roy Moore Refuses to concede, places hope in his god and scripture, asks supporters for recount funds
- CDC bans seven words in budget documents
- Korean Dictator purportedly controls extreme weather
- Ask an Atheist Has A New Domain Name: atheist.radio
- The crew and co-hosts of Ask An Atheist will be special guests at the Tri-City Freethinkers’ Solstice Celebration! We’ll update about our plans as they unfold, but expect the full production team, including Sam Mulvey, Rebecca Friedman, Meredith Taylor, Wes Bonetti, and regular host Josh. More info is found by joining the Tricity Freethinkers at meetup.com or at tricityfreethinkers.org
6. Bryant, G. A., Fessler, D. M., Fusaroli, R., Clint, E., Aarøe, L., Apicella, C. L., … & De Smet, D. (2016). Detecting affiliation in colaughter across 24 societies. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113(17), 4682-4687.