Sam’s back from a week at Camp Quest Northwest and is excited to talk to Tom and Meredith about everything he missed! Turns out, not much has changed. Jesus is still everywhere and Trump still has the Best Words.
- Please join us for an Independence Day Potluck Picnic: 1-5 pm in Seattle’s Ravenna Park, co-sponsored by Humanists of Washington and Seattle Atheists. More information coming!
For ideas & resources on how to help in the wake of wide-spread family separation of migrants at our borders, we’ll have links on our webpage at atheist.radio, but check out SupportKIND.org. KIND stands for Kids In Need of Defense, with offices around the country including Seattle. Also the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project at nwirp.org.
- Florida Woman sees Hipster Jesus on the back of a horseshoe crab.
- Christian Zealot vandalizes Tacoma Buddhist temple, calls them devil-worshippers.
- A Texas billboard which claimed “America is a Christian Nation” has been removed.
- Trump tosses Starburst candies at Angela Merkel during G7 summit.
- Trump declares the sixth branch of the US military will be the Space Force.
- Melania Trump wore a controversial jacket to visit migrant children.
- Clergy and judges call to revoke the liquor license of Trump’s DC hotel, citing “bad character”
- Atheist creates a religion based on the blockchain.