Sam, Dave, and Tom weigh the stupidity and/or malice of colonial, religious, and biological warfare on isolated peoples. They also weigh the stupidity and malice of “Western Chauvinism” (aka white supremacy), dissing on enjoyment, excluding Humanists, and Trump.
- Radio vs. The Martians friends-of-the-show will celebrate Captain Picard Day on Dec. 15
- Evangelical would-be accidental genocider killed by isolated tribespeople, and Christians frame it as Christian persecution
- Proud Boys founder “severs” ties to FBI-categorized extremist white nationalist group
- BBC “Thought of the Day” segment continues to reject Humanist or Atheist teachings
- Bill Maher blames Trump’s presidency on Americans’ love of comic books
- Donald J. Trump, the forty-fifth President of the United States, regrets not going to Arlington on Vet’s Day, has apparently never purchased cereal