Becky, Wes, & Meredith consider the unlikely end of the world, supernatural realms, Bigfoot, and Juggalos. Becky rages at the Christian anti-school machine.
- Trump dismisses climate change with epic hurricane comments
- Trump retweets doctored GIF of his golf ball hitting HRC
- Conservative dingbats with Bannon/DeVos/Conway ties, advocate at highest level dismantling public schools to serve god
- Faygo brings Juggalos and Nazis together
- One-Fifth of Americans doubt atheist rights
- Entrepreneuring North Carolina mom markets Bigfoot-attraction spray
- Pro wrestler hates on atheist critic over hurricane prayers
What would it take for you guys to believe in a transcendent, metaphysical and/or supernatural realm? What line must be crossed before you can honestly say you believe that miracles, magic, supernatural or psychic abilities are real and genuinely exist?
If someone was say having a dream every night about the future day ( a premonition ) and could accurately tell what would happen in the daily news for instance, every day, would this make you guys believe that the supernatural world exists? What if you were to witness accurate clairvoyant abilities where someone could guess what number you were thinking of every time you test them?
Avalon from Australia