Wes, Meredith, and Becky consider a body-snatching case, how religion can feed violent rage, and blow back atheists receive from protesting governmental religiosity. 2nd segment interview with Sally Hunt of Missouri, who was forcibly removed from a public city meeting after speaking against an “In God We Trust” display.
- Save the Date for Ask An Atheist’s 400th episode celebration, Sat., March 31 at 733 Arts in Tacoma
- Satanic bodysnatcher accused of stealing body from Texas funeral home.
- UK Home Office denies asylum for Pakistani Humanist.
- India rules religious hatred can’t justify homicide
- Wyoming wants donations to put “In God We Trust” signs in schools.
- Louisiana senator proud of parish’s 300 foot cross and breaking the law.