Becky, Justin, and Dan talk Christmas (music) in July, Church reader boards, OMG, highway cleanups, death, and world religions. Catch an”In God We Trust” redux on this episode, too.
- Baptist pastor echoes Trump tweet on church reader board; congregants walk out in protest
- Montana officials rescue 27 kids from abusive Christian “treatment” facility
- Northern Indiana Atheists adopt highway, spark good will
- Atheists, Jews, and people with diverse friends know most about world religions.
- “In God We Trust” on more school walls this fall
What is your favorite Christmas story? Song? Book? Meghann from Texas
I’m a fairly young atheist I’d like to ask is there a good replacement for saying “oh my god”? Or is it not a big deal? Kevin from Nebraska
Even though we won’t feel or experience it, do you still find yourself fearing death? It terrifies me. The thought of not existing anymore… Maybe it’s more of a fear of what I’ll miss and what I’ll leave behind. Bobb from Ohio