Becky, Bridget, and Luke are unnerved by Christian forgiveness, swearing to god, and sexually explicit questioning of children. But we love India’s court rulings that eliminate adultery and homosexuality as crimes!
Becky will speaking at California Freethought Day’s podcaster and author panel on Sunday, October 14. The event is a free, all-day celebration at the California State Capitol lawn in Sacramento, with entertainers, speakers, and a family-friendly atmostphere. Find out more at freethoughtday.org
- Texas AG sides with Houston-area school that expelled student who refused to recite flag pledge
- Houston-area GOP urges Hindus to vote Republican because Ganesh is an elephant
- Adultery, sex between gay folks no longer crime in India
- Mormon bishop excommunicated because of opposition to sexually explicit questions to youth
- Indonesian teen adrift for 49 days saved because of human ingenuity, but Fox “News” credits Bible
Do you happen to know how atheists get sworn into court? The SCOTUS nomination hearing has me wondering. Both Ford and Kavanaugh were sworn in with the “so help me god” part. Stacy from Tacoma