Becky, Luke, and Josh discuss how religious freedom, including freedom not to be religious, balances with secular law in the case of libraries, schools, parking lots, zoning, and medicine; they dissect how misguided zealots or conspiracy theorists are warping religious freedom to trash LGBT+ folks, literacy, and scientifically informed education.
- Pastors want to ban, censor display of censored/banned books
- Warriors for Christ and Special Forces for Liberty sue to stop Drag Queen Story Hour
- Senate Launches Bipartisan Resolution to End Anti-Blasphemy, Apostasy laws worldwide
- Anti-trans, anti-sex ed, conspiracy-minded Christian school board members calls Hitler “not that bad”
- Art gallery owner tries to shame church goers out of parking in his spots with creative art installation
- Carolina Baptist groups to provide for, and prey on, immigrants
- Tenn lawmaker caught decrying medicaid because he wants to direct sick people to Christ instead of doctors