Becky does not have measles, but 47 other Washingtonians do. She, Luke, and Dan explore the predictive powers of woodland creatures, Christian-led bills in our state and others, creepy anti-drag library patrons, sneakers, oaths, and a church what did good.
- Armed Christian Radio Host Arrested at Drag Queen Story Hour
- AZ, SD, & VA float bills to “prevent classroom indoctrination” of children though teaching about equality, climate change, and evolution.
- Awful WA lawmakers want to pave way for Christian homeschooling of foster youth
- Federal lawmakers aiming to make “so help me God” oath optional relent in the face of offended Christians
- Dutch asylum seekers granted reprieve, ending 3-month marathon church service
- Nike faces calls for recall and design scrutiny over “allah” shoe sole
- Ginger cat Casimir, Polish Prince of Felines, gives winter forecast with greater specificity than neighboring marmot
I think it’s delightful that we have a mainstream holiday devoted to forest creature prophecies. Chloe from Seattle