Becky, Tom, and Luke get into what’s supported in “natural” remedies and “chiropractic,” and what’s bunk. They reflect on religious funerals, religious accommodations for employment, legal protections for atheists, and what it would take to get us to believe in a god.
- Netherlands adjudicates religious freedom cases of two Muslim men
- Canadian anti-vax chiropractor relinquishes license
- Media companies take steps to prevent anti-vax propaganda
- Portland votes to protect atheists
- Missouri lawmaker wants to unmask church/state separation plaintiffs
What would it take, logically, to get an atheist to believe in a god? -Tauseef from Maharashtra, India