Becky, Warb, and Paul discuss positive steps for humanism & freethought in prisons, politics, and publishing, with additional discussion of military experience, and Trump’s affinity for celebrity appointees.
- Pagan soldier granted religious accommodation for beard preference
- Congressional reps form Freethought Caucus
- NC prisons recognize Humanism
- Trump to appoint pseudo–science celebs to presidential fitness council
- Speaker Ryan fires, rehires congressional chaplain; journalists & news papers call for end to congressional chaplaincy
- Man who recanted boyhood heaven-visitation story sues Christian publisher