Sam’s back! He, Josh, and Luke try and make sense of the Kavanaugh confirmation. Some state legislators want to ban porn at libraries, Becky provides insight on a Spanish religious offense case with Bridget, and “Ding dong, Harold Camping is really, really, dead!”
- Family Radio Backpedals on Church, Cancels Camping Reruns 5 Years Post-Death
- WA Legislators Float Idea for Anti-Library Porn Update to State Code
- Maldives Officials Destroy Eco-Art Installation Because Human Figure is Offensive to Islam
- Mythcon Evacuated After Unspecified Threat
- Spanish actor charged with offending religious sensibilities over vagina-art-inspired anti-Catholic criticism
Archaic inheritances, the ideas of forgiveness and universal love of…well, anyone…have always bothered me. Tried the UUs for awhile but slammed on the brakes at the “inherent worth and dignity of of all human beings.” Gary Gilmore comes to mind and after that some elected members of government. I got here via a rational mind. It will see me out.
Oh by the way, I prefer swearing AT god, not TO god. -Eugene from the Internet