Becky, Josh, and Nick celebrate rainbow crosswalks and growing Bangladeshi egalitarianism, decry abuse of governmental power to proselytize, examine a bit of music theory, and explore the limits of logic.
- Bangladeshi women no longer must swear to virgin status on marriage applications
- Feds try to get city to erase LGBTQ-affirming crosswalk art
- Phoenix PD delays prayer vigil after ACLU complaint
- Complaint filed against judge who gave Bible to convicted murderer Guyger
- KY Gov. Bevin tells school kids to proselytize
If there is no God how do you explain minor Major 7 chords, hmm? Checkmate, AaA. *plays a minor Major 7th chord* -Bronson from Tacoma
Does logic have boundaries? -Mike from The Internet