Sam & Becky, from the safety of their home, welcome remote guest host Shujin Tribble as they contemplate parody ceremonies for cats, criticize craft store antics, and say bye (finally?) to the saga of Coach Joe Kennedy. Also: hotdogs.
- Atheists, agnostics, Black Protestants, least confident in Trump; Hispanic Catholics most scared of COVID-19
- Museum of the Bible displays fake ancient “Bible”
- Hobby Lobby vows to remain open based on wife’s divine message
- Prayerful football coach has remaining scraps of lawsuit tossed in summary judgment
Why do hot dogs come in packages of ten, but hot dog buns only come in packages of just eight? -Owen from The Internet
Covid-19 has largely shut down our work, and we’re looking for ways of being upbeat, silly, and have some minimal time with a few friends–a total of 6, including ourselves. Just so people don’t take my head off: everyone who is invited to this has been isolating for the past week. We’re not seeking fun at the expense of social responsibility. What we are celebrating: our cats become “mature/adult” cats. So we decided to throw a Catceanera party for one, and a Cat Mitzvah for the other. Any suggestions for activities/ceremony/gifts for our fun loving, irreverent cat celebration? Ever a fan (and happily a patron), Colin -Colin from Seattle
Favorite Cat Dances
- Nyan cat and variations
- Cat? I’m a Kitty Cat!
- Space Cats Magic Fly
- Despacito Gatito
- And Bento the Keyboard Cat (whose music has been pulled from youtube)