Becky, Josh, and Luke reflect on the Winter Solstice, blasphemy, tornadoes, ghost pirate marriages, misguided fundraising campaigns, food seasons outrage, and extraterrestrial life.
- Trump shuts down gov over border wall funding, which is picked up by conspiracy-theory veteran in record-breaking GoFundMe campaign
- Spokane rep Shea loses caucus chair, subject of investigation for using campaign funds for Christian radio talk show and supporting extremist groups in AZ, CO
- Jordanian journalists detained for Salt Bae Last Supper meme
- Atheist author booted from FB for “Thieving Bastards” solstice image
- Canada repeals anti-blasphemy law
- Charismatic Christian hold conference to protect Trump and his “agents of God” administration officials from the Deep State
- Irish woman divorces from 18th century ghost pirate husband