Becky, Dan, and Josh ponder personhood for non-human animals, and the meaning of justice. Josh gets irate over Operation Carwash that set the scene for Bolsonaro in Brazil, and Becky and Dan sway him from a biblically inspired diet. Becky fails to divide by 3.
- Baby orca born in Salish Sea
- Japan to resume commercial whaling
- Bolsonaro guts protections for marginalized Brazilians, installs preacher as Human Rights minister, and buddies up to Trump’s Pompeo
- Evangelical litigation group fears LGBTQ protections embedded in anti-lynching bill
- Mexican celebrity to build world’s tallest Jesus statue
- Canada welcomes Saudi teen’s asylum claim
I’ve been meaning to say, I love the Squid Ink/Anti Squid Ink spots you’ve been running. Made by the kids at Camp Quest, I’m guessing? -Robert from The Internet