Nick, Becky, and Luke celebrate a “meow-raculous” recovery! They then talk about insidious proselytizing and coercion, charity (and its associated attached strings or misuse thereof), freedom of thought, and out-of-this-world role models.
- Spokane-area Catholic schools bar kids from seeing lesbian astronaut alum
- Skagit County pastor admits to stealing funds meant for Oso landslide victims
- Ohio leg passes mostly redundant religious freedom bill for school kids
- Nonreligious face harsh threats in 70+ countries
- Kitsap Rescue Mission forgoes operation-saving funds in order to retain ability to discriminate
I feel I’m being torn into so many directions. What’s important? What’s not? -Randy from Orlando