We’re back! Becky, Josh, and Justin dig into propaganda and linguistic dog-whistling by the State Department, Christian supremacists, restaurant owners, and Ken Ham’s PR team around issues of LGBTQ status, pride, persecution, diplomatic priorities, and–of all things–rain.
Camp Quest NorthWest is still accepting volunteer staff for Session I June 29-July 6, held at Camp Waskowitz near Northbend. Those experienced in photography or health and first aid are especially encouraged to apply at campquestnorthwest.org. Come hang out with Becky, Sam, and a gaggle of awesome campers and other volunteers!
- State Dept announces rights commission focused on “Natural Law“
- Embassies fly pride flags, just not on official flag pole per Pompeo directive
- MO restaurant denies lesbian couple wedding rehearsal dinner reservation
- WA florist foiled again in bid to discriminate against gay folks
- Alabama mayor denies, then defends, then apologizes for ranty post calling for the killing of gay, trans, pro-choice, and socialist folks
- Ark Park sues insurer for coverage related to
floodheavy rain damage, publishes Trumpian statement
- Proponents of conservative Christian state hold bake sale, host political speakers seeking “bloodshed”